To my surprise the code wasn't particularly long, a little more complicated that we have previously worked on, however the results were much more rewarding because of the 'random' input.
This is what I started off with after I had perfected the codes. I dragged and dropped numerous snowflakes at the top of the screen to make the fall more often and random. I drew my own design on the graphic layer as my background. I now had to test my code to see if the fall had worked using random colour, random size, random rotation etc.
Above: A screenshot of my falling snowflakes. This proves my code works :)
This is my finished code. Initially I didn't have a '+' after rotation, but after speaking to James, if I include this, my snowflakes will rotate faster. :) Much better results I think!