Friday 16 January 2009

RELIEF :)

Final critique for the website today and I was really pleased to hear I had very little changes to make. Infact the changes suggested were going to be the things I hoped to work on next :) so that was a bonus!
Other than that Neil and Kit seemed to think it worked well and was simple and clear to understand, so now all I need to do is finish off various bits and get on with the sketchbook side of things.
Although I only started the main assembling of it yesterday I am really chuffed that I have managed to do all this work in this short amount of time, and better yet I understand what I am doing! :) So yesterday morning I hated it, now I'm really enjoying it. Hopefully this will show in my work. Now it's just full steam ahead to the finish line.

No comments: