Friday 7 November 2008

INK BAR UPDATE.

It makes it all a little better when your work gets recognised and people want to use your ideas, it doesn't seem like such a waste of time after all.
I received this e-mail from Chloe today:

Hey Megan

We really liked your designs for your invitations, however on this 
occasion we have chosen James's. But I would like to use your design 
for another flyer we would like to design. If you feel you have too 
much on with uni, then let us know. Otherwise we would like you to 
create a A6 flyer that we can hand out on Richmond Hill to entice 
people into Ink. We would like you to base it round the design with 
thick ink and white text on front.

This will promote the Happy Hour at Ink - did our graphic designer 
give you the Time2DRink logo? Can you also use George's Think Lunch 
logo too (see attached) Keep it simple - I will email you over the 
words.

Let me know if there are any problems with this. Its a great 
opportunity get a finished promotion into your portfolio!
I look forward to hearing from you.


Although I do feel as though everything is going on at once, it would be an amazing achievement to see my design printed on something that was being handed out to the public. I really think our group has worked really well together, we have all had a close connection on this project and we can't wait to see our work in real life. It will make it all worth while I think.

No comments: