Friday 20 February 2009

BEGINNING PRIMARY RESEARCH.

I have now designed my reflection diary ready to distribute to a random selection of people.
I have asked everyone to write down 10 good things to happen in their day. This will encourage them to focus on the good instead of the bad and encourage positive thinking.
No matter how bad your day has been, something good must have happened!
This will form my first part of my primary research and can also be an ongoing thing throughout the project depending on how successful this first round is.
I have asked each person to take 5-10minutes out of each day to record the good things for a week.

My initial design was very bold and a little overpowering:


However, I had a re-design shortly after to come up with this. I really like it! :)





Anyone at all who is reliable and interested in filling this is POSITIVELY and properly day by day is more than welcome to have a go, just let me know and I'll get one to you :)

No comments: