Charlotte explained various processes, databases and catalogues we have available to us in order to do our research. We also had to write a list of keywords relevant to our essay. Listening to what she was saying I managed to make a note of things to consider:
- Define topic.
- Define further into the topic: eg. to a specific country, time era...
- Think of alternative ways of saying the same thing. (both when writing keywords and forming the sentences)
- Read and reflect on what you have read.
- READ information you find. Make notes.
- EVALUATE what you have read.