Points I picked up from this session was:
- BRAINSTORM > Branch out > Branch out further > Research > Find initial ideas > Pinpoint an idea.
- PROVIDE SYNOPSIS > Why? How? What?
- What is it going to be?
- What is your research going to be?
- Target audience?
- What's special about it?
- NEEDS TO BE REALISTIC!
- What do you want to do?
- Look for aims.
- CLEAR HEAD AND START A FRESH. CONSIDER DIFFERENT WAYS OF WORKING.
- Try to steer clear of live briefs, branding and identity.
I want to look at various different methods of working, like print, textiles, photography etc. I want my work to look professional and appeal to a wide audience.
- Packaging for 'something' which can later be turned into something else. Re-used.
- Kit of some sort?
- Kits for kids?
- Education of younger generation?
- Art therapy?
- How long do people spend in front of the TV?
- Look at instructions?
- Understanding visual communication?
- Experimental learning?
- Learning Intelligences? (Howard Garden - Unschooled mind')
Lots of things to start thinking about, and this tutorial was much needed and productive! :)