- What are your ideas? What did you go for?
- What research and inspiration did you go for?
- Break down the research and organise? Is it relevant?
- How will you do this?
- What are your pros and cons?
You need to consider what you need to know.
- KNOW the problem.
- KNOW how to present your information.
- KNOW what I want to achieve.
- KNOW what you want to design.
- KNOW your competition. What's been done before?
In order to achieve what you want to achieve, you should be asking yourself questions to get the answers you need. In order for people to understand what you are doing, you need to know what you are doing.