Tuesday 7 October 2008

WHAT A RUBBISH DAY!

I kind of feel as though I'm stressing out about this project a little too much, but I really want to do my best. I have spent most of the day talking to my peers, friends and family asking for opinions and ideas to help progress what I have already produced. As you can see below, my visual so far, consists of the word memory being made up of actual memories. This still needs a lot of work done to it though.


I am still in the process of working out a suitable strap line to support it, as well as experimenting with various type and positioning.

My day has been full of ups and downs, unfortunately more downs than ups but I'm hoping as time goes on I will get more and more settled in to this way of working.

I managed to have a bit of a breather from all this at work tonight however am back thinking and planning to push my idea further ready in time for Thursday's deadline. 

No comments: